Us Forever


          Last night as I caught up on this week's episode of This Is Us I found myself crying just about the entire episode. I'm pretty sure I've never had Marc watch any of the episodes, but if I needed him to understand how I felt about him, I'd send him the watch this week's. When you watch movies and love stories, they don't feel genuine. This one damn near ripped my heart out. Dr. K is an older doctor whose wife passed away a little over a year ago. He's still learning how to cope with her loss, and it was heartbreaking to watch. You could see how much she meant in his life. Not only as he spoke to her as if she were still alive, not only as he told his son to quit telling him to get over her death, and not only as he confessed how he didn't want to be without her any longer. Marc and I haven't even been married a full month yet, and this episode spoke volumes to me. I could only imagine living together for 50+ years and having to let go. 26 days of marriage would be enough to have me feeling the way Dr. K did. There is something about older couples that get me super emotional. Here's just a sneak peak of the episode. Only watch up to 1:56. If you can, go home tonight and watch the entire episode. It's called "The Big Day". Let me know what you think bub <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. If you don't at least get teary-eyed for the entire episode, I'm judging you haha <3 I love you bub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago