I Call For A Strike On Mondays!

Gotta keep it positive ^^^

          I don't know whose idea it was to start work and school on Mondays, but I don't like them -__- If it weren't for them, I could be spending quality time with Marc right now because he wouldn't have work the next day, and I wouldn't have school. Monday's should be like a holiday. An actual rest day, cause lord knows, no one rests on the weekends. Marc came to my job today to say goodbye before he left, and I was really hoping when I came home he'd still be at the house to surprise me with a, "I have tomorrow off", but nope. I came home to an empty house with no Marc in sight. You can imagine how sad my face looked. Especially since Marc forgot all of his chocolate milk! Bruh. How?! I cannot get over how shocked I am he actually forgot them. This weekend was too short. I feel cheated. But then again, I say that every time Marc and I have to separate, but it's so true. Time goes by way too fast. Why can't everything be free and everyone live a good life not having to work? I just want to spend time with Marc and have fun. I don't want to worry about school and work (I do care though, don't be confused haha). Actually, I'm changing who I'm blaming. Mom, Lina, why did you guys have us a year apart? You were so close!! *sigh* I guess I can't blame you guys too much. You really are two of the greatest supporters of Marc and I. For that, thank you! We love you both <3 I'm so excited for two weekends from now.... And for spring break.... And for graduation.... And for the rest of our "miserable" lives <3 Safe travels my love. I'm already missing your annoying self and all the little moments you had me dying of laughter this weekend.

Mon·day
ˈməndā,ˈməndē/
noun
  1. 1.
    the day of the week before Tuesday and following Sunday.
    "I saw him on Monday"

Becca's definition of Monday: The worst day ever
        "I had to go to work on the worst day ever" <--- Pretty accurate

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We didn't get any good pictures this weekend, urrgghh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago