Beneath My Wings


          Last night I sat in my living room texting my sister back and forth as we watched Beaches (the remake), and I waited for one song the entire movie. One song that I couldn't wait to play. The reason I waited with such anticipation is because I knew on the inside why I loved it so much. When we listen to music, we're able to relate and give meaning to the words. As I listen to the words of this song, I can't help but think of Marc and everything he has done for me. By no means is he a silent supporter because of how much I speak about the support he gives me, but I truly wish you could see and feel the support he gives me. With everything he gives me, there is no way I could let him go unnoticed. If he ever told me that he didn't give me enough as a partner, I'd shut him down in a heartbeat, because he doesn't give me "enough", he gives me more than anyone could ever imagine. He's always ready to show me off, and take so much pride in our relationship. Without his support I wouldn't be half as strong of the woman I am today. People always say behind a man is a strong woman, and honestly that goes for any kind of relationship. But for Marc and I, I would not have the ambition that I now have, I would not pride myself the way I do, I would not have the confidence to overcome anything and everything. If God needed to send me an angel to help lift me up, without a doubt, he found the perfect one. I've definitely gotten emotional before writing these blogs, but this one takes the cake, I'm bawling my eyes out. With that being said, I'll let the song speak for itself.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. You've always been and will always be my hero bug <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago