Home Stretch


So close! We are so close to the end of the month. We've almost made it. I will finally have time off, and won't be as tired as I've been. Thank you love for sticking with me this month. I know it's been hard. With all of my sleepiness and staying on campus to get work done, even when we see each other, I feel like it lasts for just a few moments. There is also something super exciting about seeing our diplomas next to each other. For two, first-generation college students, we sure have done well for ourselves. Teamwork makes the dream work right?? I think so! It definitely helps to have a superstar on the team anyway. And by superstar, I mean Mr. Do-It-All-Himself-Colón. Thank you for being such a great teammate!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I still don't know why you don't complain about the accent mark!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago