Home Safe


What does "home" mean to you? I haven't spoken about home in a while, and I feel like we can't take for granted or forget what makes a home, a home. For me, home always meant, where my heart is. A place I could always go back to. For the longest, it was at my parents home. I couldn't imagine going back anywhere else. Moving in to mine and Marc's home (yes I said home), I was nervous to call it home, and it took a bit for me to get used to it. Eventually, it became normal to me. This is the place where I can come home, relax, and be loved. This house isn't the only thing that has become my home, Marc has too. Marc thinks I'm a weirdo because I don't like being here alone, but that's because it's not the house necessarily that makes me feel safe. It's having him in here with me. I couldn't imagine calling a place home without him in it. Thank you babe for always protecting me. 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I love youuuu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago