My Mornings


I'm going to come home later today and not do the blog, and you're going to wonder when I did today's blog. Well, I'm writing so early because I got an idea for the post and had to get it out there already. Plus, I have some spare time. So, just for some background for people who don't know what I did all of high school. Every morning before I'd leave to catch the bus, I'd go to my parents room and give them a goodbye kiss. They were usually asleep, but the kisses never stopped. Since I've been home, Marc and I have had a switch on who wakes up first, and I'm glad I'm waking up first now because I get to get back to my routine. Now, every morning when I am about to head downstairs to leave, Marc gets a good morning/goodbye kiss. What's funny about Marc, is he sometimes pretends to sleep and then smiles when I'm done. Or other times he'll wake up all abrupt and scare the crap out of me, leaving me wondering as to why he's so awake. Then other times, he just lays there looking peaceful as ever. I don't know about you, but I think it's always interesting to see how our goodbye kiss is going to go. Am I going to be scared? Am I going to look at him in his most peaceful state? Or am I going to see his goofy side? Either one is fine with me, because I know either way, Marc appreciates those kisses. I love you bub!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Sleep tight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago