My Man Child


I officially know the meaning of having a man-child. The goofy side of Marc has a funny way of showing. It's never expected, and the jokes never end. Literally! I am trying to write this blog and you can't help but show me a million pictures right now, with a story for every picture. As I did my work today and you sat at the table starring at me, and coming up with every reason to speak, I could very easily imagine what it would be like to have a child. Humorous is for sure! Then again, I'm sure I do the same thing to you whenever I want to cuddle. I guess I'm just as fun to annoy as you are. I'm glad we had such a great weekend. This week is going to be a long one. 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. August couldn't come any sooner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago