Working to Triumph


If there's one thing I don't like to see, it's seeing my hubby upset, about anything. He's too special to be upset. I love him to pieces, and never want anything bad to happen to him. I've told him plenty of times before, that he can't ever leave me here on Earth alone without him. When I'm upset, I usually like to be alone, but when someone that you love is upset, all you want to do is curl up under them, and wrap them with your arms in a big taco hug. And here's one thing that makes marriage tricky. You live together, do the same things, eat the same, but you're still different people. Coping with stress and stuff is all relevant to the person. I know when my bub gets upset, he becomes very anxious, which can't be easy considering how annoying I can be. But if I could, I'd take away his every stressor because he deserves a stress free life!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. 3 weeks left til we can get back to our routines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago