My Big Dealer


Marc is most definitely one of those, "All or nothing" kind of people. It's the key reason I often find him to be ridiculous. You think I'm extra? Babe, we very well may possibly be at a tie. Or at least we are closer than you think. It amazes me that we can watch something, and I know exactly what's going through your head. It's because you're that extra haha. I still love you bunches though! Oh, and I know this is kind of random, but thank you for just sitting with me in the dining room as I did my work. Your concentration in whatever you were doing really kept me focused and in the zone. Seeing you do work always gets me excited to get stuff done.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Sllleeppppp!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago