My Statement


Here is my statement.



Just kidding! I think you're purposefully making me laugh right now so you get a good blog. It may possibly be working. You're too funny right now! I'm tempted to give you a sentence or two, but I love you too much. Neither of us really like when we complain, but your complaining right now honestly is too much hahah. I'm glad we can have a date night, even if things don't go as planned. Things might not have turned out the way we expected tonight, but I'm kind of glad they didn't. You wouldn't be saying everything that you are if things hadn't happened the way they did. Movie wing spouse night! You wanna cuddle??? Actually, it's kind of hot. I'm sorry the movie is waiting forever. But hey, it was get this blog up, or be late by a day, so take your pick love. <3 Now, let's get back to this movie.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. You can't beat me in connect four! Or minesweeper!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago