Double Date


Oh the generational differences! Tonight, Marc and I went on a dinner date with my parents. I'm pretty sure this is the first time with just us four. No one else, not even my sister. Even though Marc knows pretty much everything about me, we're still getting to learn about how things were growing up for us two. Tonight, he got to learn about a scary story that had me shaking in my boots as a little kid. He was probably thinking how ridiculous I was for being so scared, but to a little kid, I promise babe, it was scary. One thing I did notice, is how you can relate to my parents better when it comes to which neighborhoods we were all raised in. I feel like an outcast sometimes when you guys name streets that I'm still trying to learn about, and at the same time, I'm happy you guys have something to relate on. I feel like we learned so much today. If you hadn't pointed out how my dad was talking, I never would've realized, I talk and sound just like him. SCARY! Overall, it was  great night. I love watching you interact with my family. It never gets old!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Time to go to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago