You're Too Kind


This morning, I'm not going to lie, I couldn't believe you were waking up at such an hour. All to take little ol' me to work <3 I was tired, so I figured you had to be. Instead, you woke up with a smile on your face, and our day started out right. We were both ready to take on the day, and both woke up on the right side of the bed. I kind of suck right now because I got all wrapped up in work stuff, but I promise babe, your well deserved dinner will be ready in moments. Thank you for taking me to work this morning and walking around with me when you came to pick me up afterwards. I know you didn't get to see everything in action when we walked around, but just you getting to see where I'm at every day was pretty cool. I was honestly hoping we'd see more people so I could introduce you to them all.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I would've introduced you to everyone.... Literally!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago