Young and In Love


The first thing people say when they find out we're young and married, "You're not even old enough to know yourself," and that may be true. No where in this blog post will I say that. Some people might know exactly who they are, and others may not. I'm not sure how Marc feels about this, but I'm definitely not done learning who I am. At 21, I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going in the future, what I want to do, and how I'm going to get there. What seems to be a downfall to outsiders is the exact beauty about young love. We have no idea who the heck we are, what we'll do, or how we'll get there. The one thing we can depend on is each other! This concept makes me think about math in a way. Math is messy right? I don't know about you, but sometimes it can get a little messy for me. Just like young love, math has a beauty to it. Formulas! No matter how confusing all of the numbers get, you can always go back to find a formula to guide you in the right direction, or to at least assist you through the craziness. In the end, both young love and math result in something amazing. For math, getting the darn answer is pretty beautiful if you ask me. And for young love, the old aged couple who can look back to all the craziness is where your "ah-ha" moment comes in. It's that, "We made it!" kind of feeling! 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Who knew doing some math problems could give me an idea for the blog? Not me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago