For Who I Am


There are some days I think to myself, "Man, Marc really loves me," today is one of those days. So, when it comes to sleep, when I say I'm tired, I'm not kidding. Since I was a kid, if I'm tired, I can literally fall asleep anywhere. I'm sure Marc caught on to that very quickly. Today, I came home and knew I was tired, but didn't realize how tired. Usually after eating I like to lay my head down on Marc, or at least annoyingly close. Instead of being able to enjoy my time laying by him, I fall asleep, and don't completely wake up until hours late after saying let me nap for a half-hour. This is one of the many "things" about me that is kind of embarrassing, and instead of Marc waking me up during my "nap", he let's me nap (I'm awake now!). Thank you babe for letting me nap a little. We're so close to the weekend! 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I'm sorry! I probably fell asleep mid-conversation like I always do, urgh. All I could think about while typing this blog is the embarrassing picture you showed me last night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago