The Works


We've all gone through that very first moment when we bring home a significant other. We get excited, and hype that they're around our loved ones. As I told my little sister and her boyfriend today, I thought I was too cool for school when Marc started hanging out with my family for July 4ths. I'm not sure how many years this makes, but I'm glad we kept on with this one tradition I didn't really realize we had. We may not have been together all those years, but we still spent them with each other, and that meant a lot to me. I can't wait for the many more holidays that we get to spend together. Oh, and yayyy, because this is our first 4th of July as a married couple. All of those summers together, I don't remember us worrying about work the next day, unlike today. Man, we really are growing up. What happened to the nights when we were able to stay out late at night doing nothing but talking? Those were great times! Good ol' responsibility decided to jump in. I love you bub <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Why does work exist? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago