With My Boys


Today was one of those days, when all I wanted to do was come home to my boys. I was tired all day long and was planning on the different things I could make for dinner. Dinner has become pretty routine in our house, except for last night (babe, I'm really sorry I forgot to cook). Once I got home, I literally went through the fridge and was excited to cook dinner. I don't know why. It's not like I don't cook often, but I was just in that good of a mood thinking about Marc and Herky. And I always think this is funny, but whenever I randomly come up to Marc and lay down on him, he always looks at me like I'm a weirdo (which I am), but it's too funny to stop. I think I like it so much because it reminds me of how he used to react to me giving him hugs before we got engaged. He always thought I was going to pinch him, or squeeze him, or doing something weird instead of genuinely giving him a hug. A lot of the time I did do something weird, but it made the actual hugs that much more fun. I love getting on your nerves sometimes bub, you're too fun. <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Sleep!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago