Time to Relax


It feels like forever ago when we were able to just sit down and relax with one another. I know I've only been home for bout 4 hours, but for these last four hours we've both been semi-relaxed, besides thinking about reality. All week we've either had dinner separately, or I rushed through dinner because I was tired. Finally today, we were able to eat, watch a show, and now get some work done. I might be getting tired, but you've been a JOY since I've been home haha. Seriously! Even when you try to tickle my feet (I'm not ticklish). Thank you for explaining that basketball stuff to me. It would've bothered me if I hadn't gotten clarification. I know when you watch things or get involved in stuff you get seriously involved. It's kind of funny to watch. It's like nothing else exists. Right now you don't even know I'm typing this (unless you can see the reflection through my glasses) but I'm cracking up just watching your every move. You're too cute!!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. What are you going to do??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago