What Would Marc Do


I've said it before, and I'll say it over again 100x. Whenever I am doing something, I always think to myself, "what would Marc do?" Some days it's easier than others. Well, for the past couple of weeks, I've been think that line non stop. If there is one thing Marc is great at, it's motivating people and getting them pumped for life. In the program that I've been a part of this month, I've been in a position where I should always think about how to motivate people, teens specifically.  Marc motivated me both as a teen, and still to this day. It takes a special someone to do that. He has that kind of spark about him. Every time I think about what to say to my kids, I wonder how Marc would go about these situations, and if Marc would be proud of the things I've done. Thank you babe, for being a great role model. You not only talk the talk, but you walk it too!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Let's get to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago