A Day In The Life Of...


          Operation bum day, complete! One more day with my love for the next couple weeks. You guys have no idea how many times Marc and I have watched our engagement and wedding video. Marc's even watching it again right now as I type this. I remember during the summertime, any time I would get mad or upset with Marc, I went straight to our engagement video and starred at my ring for days on end. Now I have my engagement video, wedding video, millions of wedding pictures from both weddings, my engagement ring, and my wedding band. Each of those things are reminders to me of why I ran away and got married to my best friend. The past two mornings we were able to relax and have breakfast together and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've enjoyed watching my HUSBAND play video games. Every time I say husband, a chill runs down my spine because my brain is still trying to process the whole thing. Like, HELLLOOO BECCAAA, YOU JUST GOT MARRIED TO MARC ANTHONY COLÓN! I'm sorry for repeating myself, but I'm just too darn excited and filled with love. It's almost three o'clock and Marc and I have done nothing but keep each other company. I'm telling you guys, the married life is where it's at! Never did Marc and I think we'd be married this young. I knew Marc and I would be married one day, but when I was 21 and him 22, nope, never did I think. It's only day 2 of the year 2017, and it's already been my favorite year ever. I can't wait for every year to feel like this.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Off to go run errands with my husband ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago