Let's Get Ready to Rummbbbllleeee


          Do you ever look back at moments when you realize you were so ridiculous and hype about that smallest of things? Well, it's easy for me to do that because I have so many considering how extra of a person I am. After walking past one of Marc's old houses yesterday I couldn't help but think of the time I walked to his first house my freshman year. My freshman year up at school things were kind of weird between Marc and I. We weren't talking but we weren't not talking at the same time. All I can say is, thank God I'm a boxing fan. He knew how much I loved boxing, and that was the year of the Canelo-Mayweather fight. On campus we didn't have pay-per-view so Marc invited me over. You can only imagine the excitement running through my veins. People were going to be at the house and see who I was there for. Marc offered to pick me up, but as per usual, I wanted to walk instead and be extra. For some reason in my head, that was showing Marc how much I actually wanted to go. But it's the walk there that makes me feel ridiculous. I made sure to dress cute, but not too extra because it was just a fight. Walking there I wanted to take my time because I didn't want to be sweaty either. It was only the second or third week into the semester and summer was still lurking around. Do you ever see those memes about people looking out the window all dramatic when it's raining imagining they're in a music video? Yeah, well that's what I did the entire walk. I walked with my head held high, swinging my arms a little extra, chest puffed out, bobbing my head to the dramatic intense music. The whole time I had been picturing myself in a movie, as a girl going after what she wanted. There were so many thoughts going through my head. I wanted to make sure I was chill once I got there, because I wanted to get invited again, and at the same time I was so excited I have no clue how I held my composure. When I finally arrived, there was only a couple people, but I remember noticing who was there. A couple big mouths haha. I was hoping that they would tell the world I was there as a guest of Marc's. The entire time sitting on the couch we didn't cuddle or anything, but I thought I was so cool just sitting next to him like a complete loser. I stayed quiet majority of the time, but I couldn't have been that annoying because I was invited over some more after that day. Heck, I live with the dude now <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. When will I ever get over my dramatics? I love you bub <3 And we stayed at that hotel ahhhhh!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago