For A Reason


          Do you ever get in a panic mode when the person you love isn't responding, and things are running through your head and you can't get them to stop? Then you realize, it was all just a dumb phone issue. Yeah, I had one of those this morning. Last night out of no where, while Marc was eating I stopped getting texts from him, and I thought nothing of it. I thought maybe he's on the phone or doing something and can't get to his phone. About ten minutes after that I was like, okay then, I guess I'll head to sleep since I had a major headache and couldn't stay up. Well, this morning I wake up, extra excited to read his text and NOTHING. You can imagine how upset I was. Then things started running through my head like, oh my God, what if he choked on his food last night? What if he's being held hostage? I don't know! Anything could have happened. So I immediately call, freaking out, hoping he picks up. Of course, with a normal voice he picks up, and at this point I'm angry because I'm thinking he's just ignoring my texts. All come to find out, I just never got the texts. -__- For a while I felt dumb because my mind had been racing and the panic was real, but now I'm starting to realize, something could have happened. It's scary to think that, but it's one of the main reasons why I don't want to waste time with Marc. You never know what can happen.
          Marc is a strong believer in everything happening for a reason, and I always think to myself, why was Marc placed in my life? Or better yet, how was I lucky enough to have him placed there? I can't help but think, I'm too lucky right now to have him and the life we have together, but maybe this is why. Yesterday I spoke about purpose, and doing something with our lives. Well, maybe Marc himself is my purpose. Maybe God is saying, "Hey Becca, we know you don't really know how to love an individual other than your family, so I'm gonna put someone in your life to teach you how", and bam, in comes Marc. Or maybe he was thinking I needed someone who was going to show me what unconditional love is, or how to motivate others and bring them up when they need it, or to show the world that love really does exist in a time filled with so much hate. I know people have asked me over and over again, "How do you write so much about Marc and this love topic EVERY SINGLE DAY?" At first I didn't know how to answer that question, but now I'm realizing it's because he's the most important person to me. There are so many more things to Marc than just loving me. They say love isn't enough sometimes, and it is enough, but it's even better when your partner comes with even more amazing qualities than one could ever imagine or ask for.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Don't scare me like that ever again! I need you here forever and ever :* Nice picture btw, you looking hot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago