100 Reasons Why I Love You


          Today Marcs a big day (Yes I like to play on words with Marc's name). This is post number 100. It's crazy to think I still have 265 days left, and yet look at how far we've come. The last 100 days have been amazing. I not only got to tell Marc how much I love him, but I've been able to show the world too. We've come through so much in the past few months. We got married for crying out loud! It doesn't get any better than that. They say the first year of marriage is the hardest, and I don't doubt that for a second, but this blog is not created for me to focus on the bad. I may write about working through things, but I never want to be negative. There are enough negative things in this world we have to worry about. So when it comes to being with the person I love, I want nothing but positive vibes radiating off of it. I remember when Marc and I first starting talking, and how he called me his sweetheart. You're probably thinking, big whoop, it's a nickname. Well, it wasn't just that. I was told by a friend of his that what he was looking for in a girl was a sweetheart. The moment I heard that, man, did I want to hold up to those expectations. I could rattle off every single day for the rest of my life something I love about Marc, and for now, I'll publicly do it for the rest of my time on here. My love, I feel your appreciation everyday when you read these blogs. I wouldn't have been able to get this far if you weren't the amazing person that you are. With that said, you are the one to be thanked <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. We've officially been married one month and one day and still going strong!! I love you! And yeah I'm repeating a picture, but so what. It felt right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago