Chronicles of a Needy Wife


          Never in a million years did I think I'd be that annoying nagging wife, and yet here I am today. You guys have probably all noticed this long ago, but it took me writing 89 blogs to realize it. I guess what really made me see it was the fact that this morning I texted Marc about 5 times before he finally answered saying he was trying to sleep in. But here's the kicker. My response was, "Next time text me to let me know you're sleeping in" I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to realize how ridiculous I must have sound. Maybe it's because we're so far from each other right now so it feels like I need to know what's going on even more than usual, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. After all, I will have about 5 more months of blog writing once I'm back at home living with him. Looking back, I think I was always needy. I have another story, and it's kind of embarrassing. I remember my freshman year at school one week Marc told me he wanted to hang out with friends one night. One night was all he said. So that evening I text him wondering why he isn't around, and he reminded me, he was out with friends. Well don't you know needy Becca didn't know how to handle that at the time. I got dressed in about .2 seconds and was out the door, off to find Marc. I looked like a bum off the road and could care less because I wanted to hang out with Marc and was upset he left me alone. Once again, it was just one night haha. When I got there I looked so crazy because of how mad at Marc I was. He ended up coming over after and I clearly wound up happy to see him, but my lord. I don't even know if I could have dealt with myself. The funny thing is, Marc thought it was cute. Go figure! That's probably why he still has that annoying nagging wife <3 oh well. I can't help that I love my man.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I probably should work on how extra I am haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago