Moving In


You know it's real when you start changing your house address to be the same as your significant others. Or when your parents give all your old stuff for the other to take home. Or when you're organizing shoe racks and closets to fill both of your things together. Or when you buy home decorations for the living room. Or when you bring your little sister over to the house for the first time and give her the grand tour of the house all by yourself, because it is officially your home too. I may have five more months of school, but I am so excited to know I'm halfway home already. I can finally say I have a home with the person I love dearly. I can walk around, no makeup, dressed in pj's, hair thrown up, and still feel like a million bucks because I have one person and one person only to impress, and he loves me just like that, scrub-like and all. It's funny to think, I don't play video games at all, but this morning, that's all I wanted to do with Marc, because when you're with your best friend, you like to try things they like. And have you ever thought about how intimate fixing a bed in the morning can be. Yeah it's easy to think, "uhh I really don't want to fix the bed". I was hesitant this morning because I was thinking I didn't need to help, but once I did, I realized it's not just his place, or my place, it's ours. A place we both call home. A place we can relax and just enjoy each other with no distractions from the outside. Five months, and I'm coming home babe.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Looking through pictures of our vacation was definitely my favorite part of the day <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago