The Eve



          It's the day before our favorite holiday, and we couldn't be having any more fun together. We're doing things we love to do, travel, eat, explore, and doing it side by side. Tomorrow we'll be with our families and enjoying  our life long company. You know how when you're so excited for things, you just don't know how to explain them and are at a loss for words? That's me right now. This year, so much has happened. We've had our highest highs, and our lowest lows and still managed to pull through. We've had our doubters and continue to show them otherwise. Never have I been so confident in the relationship we have built together. It just makes me wonder what amazing things we have in store. I don't know why, but I'm actually getting choked up just thinking about and reflecting what a year we've had. But I gotta keep it together because you're close and I don't want you to think something is wrong. Just think, in a few days, we'll be starting a new year, fresh, and together from the start. I couldn't be more grateful for this weekend trip. It just solidifies to me that I'm making the right decision in marrying my best friend. I pray the rest of this weekend we stay safe and enjoy every bit of it. It's not often when we get the chance to just get away and have fun together. Cheers to the next 24 hours of our alone time.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Can we just live in this moment forever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago