Cause She's Cute... I Guess


By now, you know Marc loves him some Sara. She may have an attitude and be super feisty, but she wasn't always that way. When Marc first came into my life I was 14 (wow that's young now that I look back) and Sara was 9. Naturally, what boyfriend wouldn't think she was the cutest thing ever. But here's where I kind of used Sara. (Secret's out) Whenever Marc wasn't around or when he went to college, I didn't quite have the balls yet to just ask him to hang out with me. I don't know if you remember this babe, but I would always say that Sara missed you and that you should come see her (I was not smooth at all). I guess it worked, because you would come over and Sara is still your little one. Looking back, there are so many ways I was trying to get you to come around, I almost want to call myself pathetic, but then I look down at my left hand and realize it was all worth it. Who would've thought your little munchkin would be a helper of mine to bring you one step closer to me? I guess I should've asked my parents for more siblings throughout the years, it might have sped up the process some. The great thing is, not only did she help me bring you around, you now help her as a big brother. It's a great relationship, and to see that between my best friend of a little sister and best friend of a fiance, what a blessing it is!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Thank you for taking care of my baby sister, and always giving her the push to do better. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago