My Hero


This is a weird one, but I must share. Let's start with the normal stuff first. I usually speak about things in general or old stories, but today we're going to get into yesterday and this crazy dream I had. I'm pretty sure you can tell school has me stressed out completely and I'm exhausted. (Seriously exhausted). When I came home last night, I knew I wanted to do some work, but I was dragging my feet getting to it. When I say Marc came through, in no way am I kidding. Whenever I do work, I start, then five minutes later I'll eat, and then start again, and then ten minutes later go walk my dog, and so on. Its horrible. But last night, I felt like Marc was physically here with me, rooting me on. The simple words of motivation really kept me going last night. Without his words for me not to give up, quick tid bits of laughter, and telling me how proud he was of me, I might have given up. Instead each time he said something, I got excited because I love to make Marc proud. This might seem like something small guys, but it feels like a true accomplishment, and already has me pumped for tonight in jumping right in to doing my school work. Thank you babe, for the words of kindness and giving me the push I needed last night <3

Disclosure: This blog post in no way is trying to offend anyone who is suffering or knows someone who is suffering from drug addiction. I would never.

Now on to the weird stuff. You guys get it, I'm stressed. Well my dream last night proves it. Everyday I'm constantly thinking about wedding, school, where I'll be working in a year, which graduate program I'll be a part of, and so on. Well I guess my brain wanted to scare the crap out of me during my rem sleep last night (yeah, I went there psych people). So, my dream. No worries, it's a short one. It starts out with Marc and I planning our wedding and somehow he's able to go do something fun and I get thrown into work at the pharmacy. I don't know what he did, or where he went, but I know he was happy. Working at a pharmacy you deal with many people who suffer from addiction, and yesterday, in particular, I dealt with sooo many, and I guess one of them decided to mess around with my dream and wedding -__- So in the dream, I'm at work and one of the ladies is so high on what ever she is on and she hops over the pharmacy counter and starts beating me up. My face at this point is unrecognizable, and guess what the next day is supposed to be? My wedding! Somehow my family is in the pharmacy with me, and the lady ends up beating up their faces too. The scary part was that she was trying to stab me with one of her dirty needles. Sca-ree! So once we all get this lady off of us and the day is over, my family and I end up in a cab on our way to my wedding (we're in the next day now). This is the first time we all see our faces and I'm crying and my parents are laughing at how ugly we all look (not sure why). But for some reason, even though my face looks disgusting and I am unprepared for the wedding, I make it my mission to find the perfect white wedding dress on the day of the wedding with a beat up face (go figure). Finally Marc pops back up in the dream and decides he still wants to marry me, ugly and all. I didn't get to see the wedding though, it just ends with him saying my face was still beautiful

You know you found a great partner when they even save you from nightmares <3

With love always,
Becca

P.s. My hero <3 That smile though <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago