It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


          If you've been a reader for the past couple of months, you would see that I'm big on tradition. About this time last year I asked Marc if we could start our own traditions. We didn't quite get our stuff together, but we're finally making things our own. I remember thinking when I was younger, how I couldn't wait to have traditions with my significant other. I wanted there to be moments that were special to us. Thanksgiving, this year, was definitely something special to us. We both love doing things for others, so naturally, giving food out to the homeless had to be something we started as a tradition. We have our next major holiday in three days, and who knows what kind of new traditions we will start. I may be getting ahead of myself already, but New Years will be a huge high light for our families. You know how when you first start dating someone, you wonder how your families are going to be together? You're nervous because you want everything and everyone to like each other and you don't want anything to go wrong. This holiday season, although I still may be nervous, I'm super excited to have both families under one roof becoming one. I cannot wait to see that sight. The people Marc and I love most, and the people that love us, will all come together. I know I posted a picture of gifts, but seriously, the holidays would mean the same to us without the gifts. Every day with the person you love feels like Christmas. So, on Saturday or Friday night, when everyone is at church for their Christmas service, remember to thank God for allowing you another holiday with the people you love. You'll never know when you'll see them last. Love them, cherish them, hold them as tight as you can. They are with you, and in your presence for a reason. Marc will be with me this holiday season, because it is our time. Our chance to love each other, and never let that love fade. That will be our everlasting tradition.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. You're never on the naughty list in my eyes <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago