Marc Say What???

How come we never get the guys point of view when they are about to propose? That's an honest question. You've heard how I felt when he proposed numerous times. I was shocked, excited, nervous, everything. Looking at Marc he was cool, calm, and collected. And even thinking back to the day, he was so calm and normal, that was probably why I was as shocked as I was. Had that been me, I would have spilled the beans or spoken about the engagement before it actually happened by accident. I've already asked Marc how he felt that day, and even when I actually know, I'm amazed at how relaxed he was. He was more nervous about picking the ring (which he didn't have to be, I would've loved any ring babe, the commitment is worth way more, but thank you for this BOMB ring). Any who, let's say we didn't know how Marc felt during that day, and let's give a play by play voice over of what I think would have been going through his head that day.

Engagement Day:
Oh my God, she left the room for breakfast with my mom. They know today is the day. What if they give her hints and she figures it all out? What if she already knows and is acting like she doesn't? Keep calm Marc, don't give it up yourself. Just act natural, that's what you're good at. Let's just all go swimming later, let everyone get to know each other a bit. I mean one day is enough right? Yeahhhh. (Babe, it was lol, I fell in love with your family instantly) Fast forward to the evening Ok, so let's make sure she has the time to get ready today, because she's going to want some great pictures out of this. After all, she does think this is a family photo shoot. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She has two choices for an outfit? She was supposed to have this decided already. What if I tell her dress number one and she regrets how it looks in the pictures? What if I tell her dress number two and she thinks she looks fat in it? Women -__- Ummm, yeah, which ever you feel best in babe. Not sure if that helped her, but I don't want to be responsible for her not liking her outfit. Umm, babe, you need to make your hair flat as ever cause you know your hair is going to poof up the moment we get outside and you need to looking popping. Are you sure that's how you're going to do your makeup? Who am I kidding, of course that's what she's going to wear and how she's going to do her makeup. It doesn't even matter to me, that's why I'm doing this. None of this superficial stuff matters. Ok, now I'm getting excited. Babe please hurry up, I just need to get this ring on your finger and hear a yes. But what if she says NO? I didn't think this far. Yes I did, but what if she actually says no? Ok Marc, let's evaluate the situation. She's been trying to be in a relationship with you for a couple of years now and already said she would be your wife one day. Now what is the probability that she will say no? I give it a 1%. Phew, now that we have that settled, babe seriously hurry up, I'm sweating over here.

Finally, we're walking to the shoot. Man, she sure does look beautiful. Walk ahead and give me a spin. *Snap snap* Beautiful pictures. Becca "Caption it, "the before"" (I actually said that guys) She knows!!!!! Play cool Marc. Before what babe? Becca "Before the photo shoot, duh". Man, now I can't if she knows, or if she's just playing dumb. Lord help me. Ok Boby, do this quick. I need the ring, and I need it quick, cause Becca is nosey. Um babe, go to the bathroom to fix your hair, its getting big. Becca "I can just fix it here" I SAID GO TO THE BATHROOM WOMAN. I NEED YOUR RING! Great, now she has an attitude. Now she really might say no. What have I done? Why did I snap? Lord, please just let her say yes. Please! Oh God, she's coming back, she's gonna snap! Becca "I may not like you right now, but I'll always love you". Ahhhhhh, that's exactly what I needed to hear right now. Ok, everyone is starting to make it to the beach. The sweat is real. Marc, calm down, Becca will notice. Man, she looks beautiful. Just a few easy steps. Turn around, get down on one knee, and pop the question praying she says yes. Marc, follow the steps! Turn around, get down on one knee, and pop the question! Ok I'm turning, I'm down on one knee, WHY DID SHE SCREAM NOOOOO?? She's crying now. I've ruined it. Was that a real no, or she is just shocked? Babe, please answer me *2 minutes of crying later*, babe? SHE SAID YES............

What have I done??????

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Back to the picture, I'm just kidding, he didn't mess up at all! But this is a good meme picture hahah, and he did sign on for loving a cry baby, I'll admit that guys. I love you babe! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago