Good Ol' Nightmares


          Have you ever had a dream so real, that you wake up to find out if it was true or not? Well, last night I had one of those, and best believe the first thing I did was check my phone. If you read my blogs daily, I think you can tell just how much I admire Marc. And last night, out of the blue, in my dream, I woke up to a text that said, "I'm sorry, but we have to go our separate ways". I'm not even sure what happened the rest of my dream other than drinking some really sweet juice/water thing (I know, weird), but that part of the dream just felt so real. The moment my alarm went of this morning, I grabbed my phone to read through our texts to make sure I didn't actually read that. I was so tired last night, for a second I genuinely thought maybe I read it somewhere and that I was passing it. I don't know what triggered that dream, but it scared the day lights out of me. So once I figure out it was all a dream, I of course text Marc because my heart was pounding, and then I go to good old Google to find a meaning for my dream.

"To dream that your boyfriend or girlfriend is breaking up with you indicates that your relationship is moving to the next level. In a way, it is an end to something; you are leaving some past behind. At the same time, it is the start of something new or better. ... As a relationship evolves and grows, it also changes."

          After reading the meaning of my dream I was relieved, at the same time wondering what our next change is going to be. I'm down for evolving, just gotta figure out how to evolve genuinely. I'm just super glad it doesn't actually mean what it was. I mean it is just some random Google site, but hey, I need answers, and quick ones. Now all that's left to do is pray that these changes are great ones, and that the evolution of mine and Marc's relationship blossoms into something beautiful. Cheers to scary dreams I guess.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Even though the meaning is great, I never want that dream ever again :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago