The Eve to the Eve


          It's not even New Years Eve and I'm already freaking out. Not because of the actual new year, but because I want to create an amazing one for Marc and his family. This will be my first full year as part of their family, and tomorrow night I'm playing hostess for the party coming into the new year, no pressure. I've felt like part of the family since I've met all of them, but now it's real. They will no longer just have Marc in their lives, but me as well, and for my family the reverse. If you've read previous blogs, you know how much I love to impress Marc. This party is going to be a chance to do so. Bits and pieces of our families have come together at times, but tomorrow, the whole gang will be here. So, it is my challenge to make it great for Marc's family, my family, and most importantly Marc. We are all so blessed and lucky to have each other in our lives, it's so hard to describe all the reflecting that has been done this year. Good and bad, we made it, and we made it together. Number one thing about being a hostess, is setting the environment. I'm opening up my arms, warm heart, and home to people whom I love, and looking forward to seeing a smile on every one of their faces. I know you guys are probably thinking,"Chill out Becca, they're family, they'll love it", and I'm sure of that. But when it comes to Marc, I want things to be magical for him. He deserves everything and more. It might only be a New Years party, but it's one with our families coming together, and that is a big deal. Off I go to make last minute preparations and hoping Marc has a great day at work today!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. (Song voice) WE, ARE, FAMILLLYY <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago