I Have a Secret!


Like you guys already know, I look for a picture every morning to add to the blog. Well today something happened as I was looking for a picture to add, and I had the greatest idea ever! Only one set back, I can't tell you guys because I want it to be a surprise. The reason I am saying I have a secret out to the public is because I know it'll keep me from telling Marc, the real person I am trying to keep this secret from. Marc doesn't do well with surprises, he asks a million and three questions all the time, and either ends up figuring it out, or a blab and tell him. Just know that something is coming. I can't say when, but know it is happening! Marc, I love you, but don't ask a single question, please. This will be great!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Shhhhhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago