The Milk Matters!


Ok, you guys are  probably wondering, why the heck is there a picture of a chocolate milk carton? I promise to you, Marc is probably smiling right now, and partially jealous that I have one (I'll have one here ready for you when you get here babe) But this single carton of milk brings back sooooo many memories of my freshman year here at IUP, and I know it brings back tons on memories for his freshman year, because he seriously overloaded on chocolate milk that year cause he could. Anyway, the whole reason this chocolate milk is so important is because this is one thing, yet again, that I used to bring Marc around. I'm seriously looking at this carton like, wow, you are amazing. My freshman year I had a meal plan, and with that meal plan, whenever I would get breakfast, I could get a milk as part of the breakfast, and I did. Marc was lucky to be on campus the year before where they could get 3 milks for one meal swipe. That changed my year, and I was only allowed 1 milk per swipe unless it was included in a meal. So unfair, I know. Well, I knew how much Marc loved these chocolate milks, so I would always make sure to have some ready for him in my suite that year, and I didn't stop there. I guess I've always wanted to be a cute little housewife, and having my meal plan and suite was as close as I could get to being one. So in true Becca form, every day for lunch, I would use a meal swipe on both of us to get lunch and I always bought a couple milks. I eventually got smarter later in the semester and just started buying half gallons. But seriously, every day I followed my routine. Around noon, while Marc was in class about to come over, I'd run to the closest food court on campus, which thank God, was only across the street. I'd go over, and decide what our lunch would be for the day. Some days I'd get Home Zone food (which was our favorite), Quiznos, or some kind of burger and fries. I'd bring it back to my room, keep it in the microwave so it would stay warm, and wait for his text to open the hallway door to let him in. Like they say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Thank you Foldgers and Putt Hall Pod. I owe you one!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Thank you for having lunch with me every day freshman year <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago