This Christmas

          This Christmas will go down in the books for sure. Remember a couple weeks ago when I told you guys about the shampoo/conditioner that I had been raving about that I came home to in the shower? Well, Marc did it again. Not with the shampoo, but with something I love, and the things he does in my presence. When you're tired, it's real easy to get irritated and agitated with others, but if you can enjoy that time together, it's precious. If you know me, you know how big I am in baking and and food in general. I love watching Food Network and watching my favorite chefs/bakers. This weekend I had the best steak of my life, a nice big pulled pork sandwich from Guy Fieri's restaurant, and a cupcake and cookie from Cupcake War's Sprinkles. This weekend Marc kept repeating "I'm going to spoil you", and spoil me he did. And when I say spoil, once again, by no means do I mean with the things tangible things he gives me. What guy at 1am is going to run to a cupcake shop so his lady can get cupcakes? Marc did. At 6am when you're exhausted and just want to sleep, who is there to keep you awake of laughing? Marc did. I can't help but replay Marc pacing back and forth ranting about the things going on in the world. I was so tired, but he kept me laughing and ready for the day. And to cuddle during our travels because we can and don't care who sees. So much has happened this weekend, and I can't fit it all in one blog post. Be sure to keep following for the next couple days, because you never know what will be announced next.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. I'm already excited for tomorrow's blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago