Private Tutor


When you have a boss of a fiance, who excels in school and can help you with everything, you tend to want to show them off. So, here I am, showing Marc off. Today is my first day of finals week, and yesterday I was riding the true struggle bus finishing up my last big paper of the semester. When I say it took me all day yesterday to write a crap paper, I'm not kidding. From about 10am to 3:30pm, I was breaking my brain, trying to figure out how to get motivated to make this paper the slightest bit better. As always, I went to my saving grace Marc. Without hesitation he offered to stay up late to help me fix my paper. That's a big deal because by the time Marc gets home, he's exhausted. As soon as he got home last night, he was right on my paper, giving me little hints on where I could expand, reword, and tweek the paper. I'm not gonna lie, it was probably the worst paper I have ever written. I was embarrassed to have Marc even reading it, and not at one point did he comment on how bad it was, all constructive criticism. It took about a solid hour or more just for him to go through my paper, and I felt horrible for keeping him up. Babe, you have no idea how grateful I am that you helped me turn that paper around! Not only did you do that, but all morning before work, those motivational words to kill it today in my finals and presentation are just what I needed. I may not be functioning on all that much sleep right now, but your words give me strength to make it through the day. Thank you so much. I'm gonna kill it, just for you!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. I finally finished my presentation poster :D (It's supposed to be kid friendly aka reason for all the bright colors)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago