My Sweet Date


I've told you guys before how much Marc and I love to go out and eat together, and the love is real (between both us and the food of course). But everyday as I look through my pictures, and try to figure out which would be best for the blog, I always end up feeling nostalgic or something. Today it's excitement. Even though Marc and I see each other every couple of weeks, those weeks feel more like months. What people don't realize, is that it's easy to feel lonely when you don't have the people that truly matter in your life around. Freshman year I had become so homesick because of how much I missed my family. I can honestly say, Marc always made me feel at home when he was around. And now, I'm stuck without my family or Marc, so being up here in Indiana is no easy task. Thank goodness I have our cute little pup with me. But the reason I felt so excited today is because I am able to countdown the days I will see my love next. It sucks not knowing when we'll be able to visit whenever we want. I have work every weekend and class during the week, and he works every week day. That doesn't leave much time for us to see each other (even if this blog makes it seem like we see each other all the time, we really don't). With that being said, I am counting down the days until I see you next. I'm so excited, I think I'll plan something for when you come. Relaxing and being in each other's company is always great, but being able to do things for you, things that will get you excited are even better.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Ready for our sweet date coming up??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago