Why Did I Get Married Two!


          This blog is a bit hard to type tonight because Marc and I have both of our families together, but we wouldn't have it any other way. To top it all off, Marc surprised me with ANOTHER WEDDING today! All day long Marc was rushing me around here and there, and all day I'm complaining about being late when he's rushing me to get ready. So we get up, and immediately I'm cleaning the house and he's apparently working on getting our wedding together. Then we leave the house ahead of everyone else, while the rest of the family continues to get ready. I should've thought something from that point, but of course I didn't. After that we take our time at Target shopping for Christmas gifts and anything else we needed for the New Year's party. Once again, before we leave Marc decides to get Starbucks. Not only are we running late to this random event he tells me we have to get to, but he wants to drink our hot chocolates at the Starbucks. We're taking our time drinking our hot chocolates, and time is a ticking. I'm complaining because we're going to be late and even text my family about us being late. So in the car we go. We're on our way to the event, and of course, halfway there, Marc says to pull over. At this point I'm beyond annoyed. No worries, it was all worth it. We pull up to the site and the moment we walk in the door, I see unexpected family and a veil is being thrown on my head, my bridesmaids and Marc's groomsmen are all together, my dad is in a suit, Marc is hauling down the aisle, and everyone is screaming, "It's your wedding!" Within two minutes, I'm being walked down the aisle by my dad, into a room with both of our families, and every person we love. Every day Marc surprises me with something new. I couldn't be happier to have a partner who cares so much. He prepared a wedding in five days without my help. Thank you to my family, and everyone who participated in forming this wedding! From Marc and I both, thank you everyone for guiding us through such a year. And to my love, thank you for EVERYTHING that you do. There isn't a day when I don't feel special with you. I know I didn't want a wedding, but you did it right. Scratch that, you did it perfectly! Goodbye to a crazy 2016 and hello to a new exciting 2017. I love you babe, so much! Thank you for providing me my dream man in you. There is no other man I'd like to laugh with, love, take their name, or grow old with. I don't want to cry right now because everyone is so close and watching, but believe me when I say, the lump in my throat is killer. To many years with you by my side!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Holy crap! We got married twice!!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago