About Last Night


So last night was pretty fun! Our skills are pretty darn good aren't they? Sikkkee. We wish that's what our paintings looked like. I told you guys earlier in the week I wanted to surprise Marc with an adventure, and I definitely did that. At first I was thinking dinner and a movie, but then I continued to look cause I wanted to do something different. So I Googled away while I was at work, and I knew this was our date for the night. Two seconds later, I was on the phone with Painting With a Twist and booking our spots for the soonest night class. It started out a little rocky and we were having trouble painting simple circles, but we eventually caught on. Who knew drinks and painting could be so much fun. It was so funny to watch Marc's perfectionist self trying to make a perfect circle. We all know that's impossible. But after about two and a half hours of dotting, blending, and doubting our painting skills, we ended up with half decent pictures. Marc was the jokester of the class and I was the helpful fiance. Man do we make a pair. Last night definitely will go down in the books. I love doing activities with you love, we never fail to have fun together and make the best of things. Even if our Santas look like they went on diets and our reindeer look demented, it was great because we did it together.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Guess who's drawing is who's! A true artist never paints and tells hahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago