Wife turned Mama Bear


          No, no no guys. No babies anytime soon. I have 2 babies already, named Hercules and Marc, and I don't need another one <3 But with the weather being how it is, it's hard not to be nervous about Marc driving to work and being safe. If there is one thing that I need, it is for my love to be safe so we can live by each other's side as long as possible. It's like becoming a wife makes you think about things that you would not have thought about before. Anytime Marc would make long trips or leave my house, I'd always ask him to keep me updated on his whereabouts and to let me know when he got to his destination safely. If you know him, his luck in this area isn't always the best, which is why I get super nervous. Now that he's my husband, that anxiety is seriously going through the roof. I'm pretty sure I've checked the weather for Philly more than Indiana in the past 24 hours. It's funny, he really has become the most important person to me. Now that he has taken on the role as my husband, I could not imagine my life without him. So, if anything could cause pain of hurt to him, I'm ready to take it on. Hey Snow, we're fighting, just so you know hahaha. Ok, that was Becca being weird, but you get the point. Marc is my baby, my treasure, my idol, my everything. No bumps in the road better mess with my number one baby <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I can't wait to see my bub next weekend! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago