The Butt of Our Jokes


          I knew I was excited for last week and this week because I knew I'd be seeing Marc for two weekends in a row, but I had no clue I'd be this happy. After a great weekend with Marc, I can't help but to be pumped to see him in only four days. I know how much work I have to complete in the next couple of days, and I know I'll be exhausted, but it'll be great to see him two weekends in a row before my final month of school, talk about motivation. This weekend I don't think Marc and I could have laughed anymore than we did. You always see videos and memes saying "You know you're married when..." and I'm pretty sure Marc and I have plenty of those moments. Of course because of how ridiculously awkward I am, it makes for many great jokes. There is one joke specifically that has me cracking up as I write this. The day of our wedding in Vegas Marc and I went to dinner. We went to this extremely beautiful restaurant and had a romantic night together. That is, until I reached my "last bite". If you know me, you know I have this weird thing where I can't ever finish my last bite. I legit feel like I'm going to throw up from being so full. Well, that night, I was a bit over dramatic and got mad at Marc for telling me to just finish the last bite. I seriously chewed on a piece of steak for about 10 minutes just staring Marc down before walking off to the bathroom angry. (I'm literally embarrassed with how dramatic I was) But I really do feel weird when I get to my last bite. At least we got a good joke out of it. Every time we're eating now, Marc goes, "Hold on, I can't finish, it's my last bite" in a sarcastic way. Of course it's hilarious because I know I'm extra. I don't think any guy would be able to deal with my "last bite" deal if he knew about it. Thank God for Marc. He may get annoyed, but he sure does make the best of it hahaha. Now, I get all excited when I finish my plate completely. I feel like a little kid taking my empty plate to my parents feeling all accomplished. Anyway, another thing that had us dying of laughter this weekend was my clumsiness. There is nothing like trying to be cute, and damn near face planting into the ground. Derp. Only me. Marc and I could not stop laughing. His response was something like, "Is it too late to return her??" Gotta love my husband. We can literally joke for hours, and of course we can joke about joking because Marc says I sound like a monkey when I laugh. I can't wait to monkey laugh some more when I go home this weekend <3 We always have way too much fun together.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Last bite is legit! :'D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago