Like a Chicken With It's Head Cut Off


          We're finally hours away from Marc's arrival, and I feel like I have so much to do. Like I want to get food that Marc likes for me to cook this weekend, I have to finish cleaning, I have one more assignment that is seriously looming over me that's due tonight, ugghh. I just want Marc to be here already, and for all of that stuff to just get done on its own. So, if my school and work day, and Marc's work day could be cut short, I think we'd both really appreciate it. Oh and to cut Marc's long drive because that is never fun. At this time tonight I'll be racing through the aisles of my job looking for good eats, then racing home to finish that one assignment, to cook and clean my little heart away before Marc gets here. Babe, I know you have work but why don't you just call out? Totally kidding, don't do that, well, you won't do that anyway, but it sure would be great hahaha. I'm so excited for this weekend. Usually we just do whatever, but we actually have things planned, well, Marc actually has things planned. I don't know about him, but just being his wife, I feel all important and stuff. I wish the weather right now reflected my mood because I'm super pumped and it's an ugly gloomy mess over here in Indiana. It's okay though, my sunshine will be arriving <3 Get to work safe, get here even safer. Get here fast, but don't speed because that's dangerous, and I need you here in one piece. Other than that, have a great day at work, and I hope you remembered to pack everything you need.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. A little over 12 hours!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago