Desperate Housewife


          Today my bub had work, and I was living the part of a housewife. It was easy flowing and everything because I had no time limits, but I definitely could not do this longer than a week. It may have been slow paced, but I did enjoy getting to do things around the house. When I say this morning I was riding the true struggle bus to wake up, I am not even kidding. I felt horrible because I realized I didn't make anything the night before for Marc to take to work. So, instead, I went downstairs as he got ready, cut him a couple pieces of banana bread, a piece of brownie, and a mug of his favorite chocolate milk. I didn't make him a lunch for a champion, but I sure did pack a breakfast for my champion. Usually when I'm home and Marc goes to work I like to write the blog as he heads to work, but since I wanted to see how the day would go I decided to wait. Today I caught up on one of my shows as I ate breakfast, I read a book! A short book, but a book none the less. It was an interesting book, but I'll talk about that another day. Once I finished the book and an hour nap, I finally decided to get ready. But I didn't just do that. I remembered Marc's "subtle" hints about cleaning hahah, and figured, eh, why not? I do love to do these kind of things. And as I'm writing this I just realized I forgot something! Urgghhhh! Anyway, I did some house chores as I got ready jamming to music, feeling like a wife, excited for Marc to just hurry up and come home. Weekends are never enough time, and I always get sad that Mondays and Fridays barely count for spending time with Marc because he works. Forty minutes til my handsome hubby gets out of work, thank God!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Herky missed having Marc around today too :( Ain't he the cutest!! (Marc that is)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago