5 Days Away


          Only five more days until I see Marc, and I could not be more excited. Whenever I'm up here alone I just feel like everything is business, no play. I'm either doing stuff for class, preparing for our future with work, or I'm at work. But when Marc is here, we get to have fun. We get to be comfortable together. We get to be a little family with Herky. Every time Marc comes up here, or I go home, I just want to do anything and everything. Then I remember we have less than 48 hours awake together during the weekends, and tell myself, "Becca, we're married now. We have our entire lives ahead of us. There will be time, just take a chill pill" Being up in Indiana all year long by myself, it's not so easy to remember that right away. I will say one thing though. Anytime Marc comes up or I go home, my homework always gets done early haha. My procrastinating ways always goes away when we have a weekend together because I don't want to focus on homework. I just want to relax and have a good time. Eat good food. Laugh real hard. Get dressed all cute. Do fun activities. Watch good movies together. Et-ce-te-ra, et-ce-te-ra (<-- You see what I did there?) And I know I already mentioned the cinnamon swirl pancakes, but seriously, I can't wait to make that this weekend with you bub. Oooooo and maybe we can make some more banana bread! Yes! We must! Well, if time allows hahaha. Then again, we do have the weekend after that too! Ahhhh, I'm just so excited. No work for the next two weekends. Just fun time with my love. 5 days babe!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Hopefully I'm completely back to normal by the time you get here <3 Can't wait for summer again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago