Herky and Becca, Out!


          Another exciting day! Herky and I haven't been home since New Years, and the excitement is real. I have one class to go to in a little, and then finally, goodbye Indiana. At least until Monday that is. Close enough. I feel like I haven't been home in forever and it's literally only been two full months. Finally, I get to spend Marc's birthday with him. It killed me last night knowing how bad I really wanted to surprise him in Philly before the night was over. Of course, school, specifically a quiz just had to get in the way this morning. It's okay though. I'm about to ace it for my husband and myself. Make us both proud. Last night as I got my stuff ready to head out home, all I could do is smile and be super giddy. I packed as if I were going home for at least a week and a half, don't ask me why. I guess I just wanted to have options. It sucks that it snowed last night. Definitely not ideal driving weather. It's alright though, slow and steady wins the race. I'll make it home eventually. Well, I'm off! Let me go get ready for class, ace this quiz, and head on home!!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. The butterflies have never been so real!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago