The Life of Mrs. Colón


          Wow. Wow. is all I have to say. There is nothing more gratifying than seeing other people absolutely love the person you chose to spend the rest of your life with. I chose Marc. Marc is my husband, and I get to tell the world that every single day. I'm just going to give you all a run down of just how proud Marc makes me to be his wife. Disclaimer, I've noticed this long before today, but today just blew me away. Early this morning, Marc and I had breakfast with two individuals who have had an impact on Marc's success. A great breakfast which later led into Marc being featured in a campus project. After that, our meeting with people was only beginning. We had to do a little bit of running around, and then met up with that fantastic mentor of Marc's, who has been guiding me through my research. Brunch was amazing and once again, I got to see my man in action. It's cool to see how Marc is when he's about his business. When he speaks, you really want to listen. Like I said at our brunch, when Marc talks, it's a whole different ball game from me talking. When people hear Marc, they hear a leader. Someone who they aspire to be like. A true role model. And yes, babe, I am pipping you up because you are truly that special. As the day went on, we met with many different faces, all beyond impressed with Marc and the things he has accomplished. I felt so proud to just be standing next to him. It's like, "Hey, yeah that famous person over there, that's my husband", you catch my drift? Anyway, so the day goes on and Marc sadly leaves to go back home, but my day did not end there. I had an event to go to, where I would later have something happen to me that I never would've guessed. So, I'm at the event and saw someone Marc and I had been with earlier in the day, and of course we spoke because now they know who I am. Well, I go sit at a table and someone whom I have never seen before sits down and immediately knows who I am. Yes, I am no longer Becca, I am officially Mrs. "Your Marc's wife right"? Mind blown. Who knew I could go to an event, and be spotted out of a crowd of around 100 or so people and be recognized as Mrs. Colón. I was beyond fascinated as to how the heck he knew who I was, and his response was something like, "Marc IS Eberly College of Business", <---- You see why I'm so proud?? Forget being famous, I'll stick with being Mrs. Colón. Words can't describe this feeling. I don't want to keep saying proud, but come on now! What is there not to be proud about??

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. This is as "under the radar" as I could get babe, I tried hahaha. You're just too special! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago