Day 1, Almost Complete


          It's the evening of Marc's first birthday celebration day. We may have spent it with just us two, but I think we can both agree it was a great day. I've said it many times before how much Marc and I love going out to eat together. Whenever I see a new food place on tv, online, or hear about it, I always look into it to see if Marc would like the stuff on the menu. Today's choice was an absolute success. If you guys remember on Valentine's day, I had the plan to make cookie dough for Marc because I know how much he loves it. Well, a couple of weeks ago I came across Green Eggs Cafe (And no, surprisingly, the eggs were not green. I know, bummer). So when I heard of the cafe, the name immediately pulled me in. I knew they were going to have unique eats. As I cruised the menu, guess what I found?!?! Probably the most perfect thing ever. Another thing Marc always does when we go out for breakfast, is he gets french toast, usually with bananas. On the menu, I found COOKIE DOUGH STUFFED FRENCH TOAST! Crazy! I knew that was exactly what he'd order if we ever went. And guess who's prediction was right?? This girl! Just like I mentioned a couple of days ago how Marc takes a bunch of pictures of his food, bruh, I'm pretty sure he took pictures for 10 minutes. I was honestly impatient today while he was doing it haha. We were both so hungry, I could care less about the looks of the food. But I know those pictures mean something to Marc, so I let him snapshot on. Of course I had to bring out my phone and take pictures of my handsome husband as he did this though. I could stare at him all day. So handsome! Our night isn't over, so I can't write for too long. Can't wait for tomorrow!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. There's nothing like being distracted for about 15+ minutes by your husband in the middle of writing the daily blog post <3 It feels good to be home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago