Day 2, Almost Complete... Again


          What a day! I remember when I was younger, going to church, I'd always look at the married couples holding hands during service, and looking at them with jealousy. I could not wait for the day when I'd be going to church with my husband, holding his hand through service. Today was the first day since Marc and I have been married that we went to church together, and the message could not have been any more perfect for us. It's really easy to lose faith when you feel like you're attempting the impossible. And believe me when I say, I thought making Marc my partner was IMPOSSIBLE. No one ever understood why I had so much faith, and literally thought I was crazy. Thank God, I kept the faith, because look at us now. I have an amazing husband, amazing extended family, and a support system like no other. There's one line in church today that really stuck with me. "God gives you stress, before he trusts you with success" Marc and I may not be the richest young couple out there, we still have our bumps in the road, but we have most definitely found success. Success in our own lives and in our relationship. I understand every relationship is different, and they may find comfort in other things, but praying really does help for me, I'm pretty sure Marc too. There have been many times when I've prayed to God asking for a sign on whether or not to keep going after Marc or to walk away and give up. Every sign pointed me in his direction, and when I say sign, these were pretty obvious signs. I don't think I could ever be any more grateful than I am right now. Whenever I would go to church, there were always lessons that spoke right to me, and I promise you, they were all creepily perfect timing. I surrounded myself with the perfect man for me, the best friend anyone could ask for, and a life partner all in one. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure my faith led me the right way. It only gets better because I know I can have these conversations with Marc and not feeling crazy for my beliefs. Oh and did I mention, the most handsome ;) (Yeah, Sara, I said it again for the 1,000,000,000th time)

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Getting my husband's stuff ready for work tomorrow is so fun. I love my bubba <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago