What was it about Marc?


          Was it his charming looks? His smooth talking? Nope. When I think of reasons I love Marc so much, it's because of his heart. He probably has the biggest heart out of everyone I know. I don't know one person that cares to help anyone and everyone with anything they have going on. When you look up the world gentleman in the dictionary, you see a picture of Marc's cute face. He knows exactly what to do or say when I'm upset, to make me happy and laughing again. He gives me the perfect advice when I'm struggling to work through something. He puts up with my annoying mixed emotions like a champ. He loves me when I'm acting completely normal, and when I'm being my weirdest self. The fact that I'm even comfortable enough to act so weird around him speaks volumes. Not many people get to see my goofy-loser side. I know he was put in my life for a reason. He always says everything happens for a reason, and the reason was for us to teach each other love, patience, and how to live as two rather than just one. No one else could've done that for either of us. We both have exactly what the other one needs. I'm the peanut butter to his jelly! The perfect little duo. For years I've been telling Marc he was my best friend, and look what two people are in a marriage now. Me and my best friend :D You may have called my annoying sickness, but I called this marriage <3 You're trapped now!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I didn't think I'd finish before you got to work and I did. Yayy! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago