Browsing the Gallery


          We all do it! I'm pretty sure I do it way too often, but hey, I miss my love whenever we're apart. Do you ever just catch yourself scrolling through your gallery on your phone? Looking at all of your pictures and videos, just remembering what you felt in that moment? It's like a better version of Instagram because you get it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly (let's be real, the ugly ones are fun to look at too). Right now I definitely have a favorite, and it's of our family and then the IHOP staff singing happy birthday to Marc. I can see him from the exact angle that I was in on Sunday aka all up in his face haha. I wouldn't want it any other way, because that's how Becca rolls. Annoying and all up in Marc's world :D I love being able to see Marc get all embarrassed with so much attention on him, to see his cheeks become super plump from smiling so hard, holding his hand in front of his face trying to hide his gorgeous smile. And then I film beyond Marc, to see our families coming together all to celebrate the life of my husband <3 I love knowing that we have such a great family behind us. I love looking at pictures of my husband with my sister making fun of each other. I love it when I get candid pictures of Marc from my mom. I love looking at pictures of Marc being excited taking pictures. I love looking at the pictures I take on my way to Philly, remembering how excited I was to be on my way home. I love looking at pictures of Marc and I on our dates, and of him mixing my chocolate milk for me. I love looking at all the pictures Marc thinks are ugly, because all I can see is a treasure before my eyes. I love looking at pictures from the week of our wedding. All the pictures we took in Vegas looking goofy as all hell, pictures I'll never post because they belong to Marc and I. I love looking back a pictures of Marc helping me decorate our Christmas tree. I love looking at the pictures of all the wedding bands I was deciding between for Marc. Or of the pictures of me trying on my wedding band and ring together for the first time, having it all settle in that I was going to be a married woman. There is so much more, all to scroll back up to the top and see that my dream came true. Marc is my husband, it is all a reality, and I have tons of pictures to prove it all <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Marc's collection beats mine by 100 though. I'm jealous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago