Impatiently Waiting


          It has been a very long day, and all I want to do right now is eat dinner, snuggle, and catch up on our shows.

^^^That's how I originally started today's blog. That is until Marc barged in the room scaring the crap out of me. You can imagine how excited I was. I had just finished typing up an essay, was ready for Marc to come home, and bam. Just as I had been expecting all weekend, we would finally be able to relax at home together. I got to cooking, and enjoyed getting to watch my two boys play together. I just said yesterday how much Herky loves being home, and he really does. Marc and Herky have been playing together practically since Marc got home from work. Herky has a crazy amount of energy right now, so Marc is cracking up, but this is a great end to our day. I could seriously watch these two play together all day. It's even funnier when Herky watches TV with us, and Marc keeps saying, "Look at him, look at him". Man, you'd think I write this blog for our dog sometimes, but it's more about filling you guys in on our little family. Dinner was good, we had some entertainment all thanks to our smart little doggy, now time to begin enjoying our weekend. SLEEP!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Man I love being home with my bubba <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago